Related provisions for SUP 10C.14.6
21 - 40 of 62 items.
Table: FCA approved persons forms and other documents1Form or other documentPurposeHandbook requirementThe6 relevant Form ASUP 10C Annex 3D6Application to perform designated senior management functions6SUP 10C.10.8DForm BSUP 10C Annex 4R6Notice to withdraw an application to perform controlled functions under the approved persons regimeSUP 10C.10.36RNotice to withdraw an application to vary an approval under the senior managers regime6SUP 10C.13.15RForm CSUP 10C Annex 5R6Notice
If either the firm or the appointed representative notifies the other that it proposes to terminate the contract of appointment or to amend it so that it no longer meets the requirements contained or referred to in SUP 12.5 (Contracts: required terms), the firm must:2(1) complete and submit to the FCA the form in SUP 12 Annex 5 R (Appointed representative termination form) in accordance with the instructions on the form and no more than ten business days after the date of the
(1) 4Subject to (2A), a5firm other than a credit union must submit any notification under SUP 12.8.1 R (1) in the form set out in SUP 12 Annex 5 R, online at www.fca.org.uk5 using the FCA'sonline notification and application system8.5566(2) A credit union must submit any notification under SUP 12.8.1 R (1) in the form set out in SUP 12 Annex 5 R and in the way set out in SUP 15.7.4 R to SUP 15.7.9 G (Form and method of notification).(2A) A firm must submit any notification under
(1) A firm other than a credit union must make each notification pursuant to SUP 15.11.13R (notifications about section 64C of the Act relating to conduct rules staff other than SMF managers4) by submitting it online through the FCA’s website using the electronic system made available by the FCA for this purpose.3(2) A firm must use the version of Form H (named REP008 – Notification of Disciplinary Action) 4made available on the electronic system referred to in (1), which is based
(1) 2A firm other than:55(a) a credit union; or5(b) an FCA-authorised person with permission to carry on only credit-related regulated activity;5must submit any notice under6SUP 15.5.1R, SUP 15.5.4Rand10SUP 15.5.5 R3 by submitting the form in SUP 15 Ann 3R online at the FCA's4 website.101010(2) A credit union or an FCA-authorised person with permission to carry on only credit-related regulated activity (other than a firm with only an interim permission to which the modifications
(1) A firm must use Form E (SUP 10C Annex 7D6) where an approved person:6(a) is both ceasing to perform one or more controlled functions; and6(b) needs to be approved in relation to one or more FCA-designated senior management function;6within the same firm or group.(2) A firm must not use Form E if the approved person has never before been approved to perform for any firm:(a) an FCA controlled function that is a significant influence function;(b) an FCA-designated senior management
(1) An overseas firm, which is not an incoming firm, must notify the FCA4 within 30 business days of any person taking up or ceasing to hold the following positions:77(a) the firm's worldwide chief executive (that is, the person who, alone or jointly with one or more others, is responsible under the immediate authority of the directors for the whole of its business) if the person is based outside the United Kingdom;(b) the person within the overseas firm with a purely strategic
(1) A firm other than a credit union must submit the form in SUP 15 Ann 2 R online 7 using the FCA's4online notification and application system6. 777552(2) A credit union must submit the form in SUP 15 Ann 2 R in the way set out in SUP 15.7.4 R to SUP 15.7.9 G (Form and method of notification).2(3) Where a firm is obliged to submit an application online under (1), if the FCA's4 information technology systems fail and online submission is unavailable for 24 hours or more, until
(1) 1Each of the following must complete the forms in (2):(a) an applicant for a data reporting service authorisation;(b) a UK MiFID investment firm operating a trading venue seeking verification of its rights to provide a data reporting service under regulation 5(b) and (c) of the DRS Regulations; and(c) a UK RIE operating a trading venue seeking verification of its rights to provide a data reporting service under regulation 5(d) of the DRS Regulations.(2) The forms in (1) are:(a)
Table: Examples5 of how the requirements for submitting statements of responsibilities work1ExampleComments(1) A firm applies for approval for A to perform the executive director function5 and the money laundering reporting function5.There should be a single statement of responsibilities document that covers the two functions.The combined document should be included with the application for approval.(2) Firm X applies for approval for A to perform the executive director function5.
(1) 18A UK MiFID investment firm is required to submit an investment services and activities passport notification to the FCA by completing the form in Annex I of MiFID ITS 4A. The firm should complete a separate form for each EEA State it wishes to provide services into.[Note: article 4(1) of MiFID ITS 4A](2) A UK MiFID investment firm wishing to provide investment services or activities through a tied agent established in the UK is required to send an investment services and
4The effect of SUP 13.8.1 R (1) is that a firm should submit any form, notice or application under SUP 13.8.1 R (1) in the following ways:(1) A UK firm, other than a credit union, should submit it online at www.fca.org.uk16 using the online notification and application system13. 161688(2) If the information technology systems fail and online submission is unavailable for 24 hours or more, until such time as facilities for online submission are restored, a firm should submit it