Related provisions for COLL 4.2.1
21 - 32 of 32 items.
In relation to an ICVC, ACS2 or an AUT which is a qualified investor scheme, the provisions in COLL 7.6 (Schemes of arrangement) will apply as appropriate to the authorised fund manager, any other directors of the ICVC and the depositary as if COLL 7.6 applied to a qualified investor scheme and did not exclude unitholders becoming unitholders in another qualified investor scheme.
(1) 1This section applies to:(a) an authorised fund manager of a UCITS scheme, a depositary, an ICVC and any other director of an ICVC which is a UCITS scheme; and(b) subject to (2), a UKUCITS management company providing collective portfolio management services for an EEA UCITS scheme under the freedom to provide cross border services.(2) COLL 6.6A.6 R (Strategies for the exercise of voting rights) also applies to a UKUCITS management company providing collective portfolio management
(1) This section applies to:(a) an authorised fund manager of an AUT, ACS1 or ICVC;(b) any other director of an ICVC; and(c) an ICVC;which is a UCITS scheme whose units may be marketed in another EEA State (the Host State).(2) The marketing of units of a UCITS scheme in the Host State may not commence until the FCA has, in accordance with paragraph 20B(5) (Notice of intention to market) of Schedule 3 to the Act, notified the authorised fund manager, in response to the application
(1) 1COLL 12.1 (Introduction) - COLL 12.3 (EEA UCITS management companies) apply to:(a) a UK UCITS management company that operates an EEA UCITS scheme; and(b) (i) an EEA UCITS management company that acts as:(A) (A) the authorised fund manager2 of an AUT or ACS;2 or2(B) (B) the ACD of an ICVC;(ii) any other director of an ICVC; and (iii) an ICVC;that is a UCITS scheme.(c) COLL 12.4 (UCITS product passport) applies in accordance with COLL 12.4.1 R (Application).
8(1) 8Subject to (3) and (4), this12 section applies to an authorised fund manager, a depositary, an ICVC and any other director of an ICVC.(2) COLL 6.3.3A R to COLL 6.3.3D R (Accounting procedures):(a) apply to:(i) a UK UCITS management company providing collective portfolio management services for an EEA UCITS scheme from a branch in another EEA State or under the freedom to provide cross border services; and(ii) an EEA UCITS management company providing collective portfolio
(1) When notifying the FCAof any irregularities in accordance with COLL 11.4.3R (1), the depositary of the master UCITS should also inform the depositary of the feeder UCITS how the master UCITS or its authorised fund manager has resolved or proposes to resolve the irregularity.(2) Where the depositary of a UCITS scheme that is a feeder UCITS is informed by the depositary of a master UCITS of an irregularity and is not satisfied that the resolution or proposed resolution is in
(1) This chapter applies to:(a) an authorised fund manager of an AUT, ACS3 or an ICVC;(b) any other director of an ICVC;(c) a depositary of an AUT, ACS3 or an ICVC; and(d) an ICVC,which is a qualified investor scheme.(2) Where this chapter refers to rules in any other chapter of this sourcebook, those rules and any relevant guidance should be applied as if they referred to qualified investor schemes.
(1) If a scheme of arrangement is entered into in relation to an authorised fund ("transferor fund") or a sub-fund of a scheme which is an umbrella ("transferor sub-fund"), an authorised fund manager must ensure that the unitholders of the transferor fund or sub-fund do not become unitholders of units in a collective investment scheme other than a regulated collective investment scheme.(2) For a UCITS scheme or a sub-fund of a UCITS scheme, (1) applies as if the reference to a